NEW T6 Turbine Housing Blankets
WORK Turbochargers has a new T-6 Turbine housing blanket designed to help keep heat in the turbine housing to promote turbocharger spool up and keep unwanted heat out of the engine compartment. These blankets are made from a synthetic material that will withstand temperatures found in the high performance racing market. They are designed to fit all BorgWarner S500SX4 with .85-1.48 A/R, S400SX4 with 1.32 A/R, Garrett GT47/55 with 1.08-1.32 A/R as well as the large frame Garrett/PTE 1.0 A/R turbine housings.
These blankets are available in woven Titanium or Platinum silver colors. Each blanket is attached with safety wire for an easy installation.
BorgWarner S400SX product sale!
WORK Turbochargers is offering the BorgWarner S400SX series straight from the manufacturer at a discounted price for a limited time. These sale prices will only be available until August 22 or while supplies last.
Call for details
*NEW* BorgWarner S400SX3 67.7mm FMW (Billet) with Race Cover 83/74 turbine 1.10 T4 housing $ 1396.49
*NEW* BorgWarner S400SX3 71mm with Race Cover 83/74 turbine 1.10 T4 housing $1512.00
*NEW* BorgWarner S400SX3 74mm with Race Cover 83/74 turbine 1.10 T4 housing $1512.00
*NEW* BorgWarner S400SX3 76mm with Race Cover 87/81 turbine 1.10 T4 housing $1974.00
*NEW* BorgWarner S400SX3 80mm with Race Cover 87/81 turbine 1.25 T4 housing $1974.00
*NEW* BorgWarner S400SX3 82mm FMW (Billet) with Race Cover 87/81 turbine 1.25 T4 housing $1974.00
FREE SHIPPING on all *NEW* BorgWarner units
BorgWarner S400SX4 75mm 83/74 turbine, 1.10 T6 exhaust housing $985.00
BorgWarner S400SX4 80mm 96/88 turbine, 1.32 T6 exhaust housing $1075.00
BorgWarner S400SX4 82mm FMW (Billet) 96/88 turbine, 1.32 T6 exhaust housing $1575.00
BorgWarner S400SX3 71mm 83/74 turbine 1.10 T4 exhaust housing $899.00
BorgWarner S400SX3 75mm 83/74 turbine 1.10 T4 exhaust housing $899.00
Work Turbochargers is proud to introduce new turbos from BorgWarner
Through testing directly with BorgWarner Turbo Systems, the new S500SX4-88 and S500SX4-91 are available now!
- Utilizing the latest in compressor housing designs, high efficiency turbine sections, and dedicated factory involved R&D; these new BorgWarner models will be the hot ticket for restricted size racing classes.
- Fully tested along with R&D throughout the 2010 racing season!
The S500SX4-88 took Chad Branson's HED built Dodge Dart to the NDRRA championship! An impressive best 4.99 ET at 145mph pass, placed Chad at the top of the cast wheel 88mm class.
The S500SX4-88 is lighter and more compact than pervious models.
Email us today for all the latest in pricing and combo specific set ups.
Wastegate and Bypass Valve combos, huge savings!
- WORK Turbochargers has teamed together the very best from TiAL and TurboSmart into packages that includes everything you need for total turbo control. Choose from the following money saving packages!
Single turbo package:
TiAL V-60 wastegate and Q-50 bypass valve, Combo price $790.00
Turbosmart Power Gate 60 wastegate and Race Port 50 bypass valve, Combo price $862.00, save $187.00
Twin turbo package:
2 Tial MV-R wastegates and 1 Q-50 bypass valve, Combo price $935.00
2 Turbosmart Hyper Gate 45 wastegates and 1 Race Port 50 bypass valve, Combo price $960.00, save $200.00
WORK Turbochargers offers combo pricing on ANY wastegate and bypass valves from Tial and Turbosmart, contact us today for your specific needs!
Rob Senkyr's personal and impressive best
- Rob and his 4140lb 1967 Pontiac Lemans posted and incredible 9.48 et at 143mph with only 16 psi of boost
- His combo includes the 535 Pontiac with SD Performance heads being fed by a WORK 91.5mm Ftrim turbocharger
- See more of Rob's car in his section in our Customer Gallery
Bobby Grasch wins MDRA X275
- Bobby Grasch takes home the win on his first race outing with our new BorgWarner S500SX4 88mm. This was Bobby's first time to enter a organized race and only the second time to the track with the new combination!
- His winning ET, and yet another personal best was 5.36 @ 135 on Hoosier 275s with 21 psi of boost
- Check out Bobby's car in our customer gallery
Ev Bernardo featured in August 2011 issue of Hot Rod Magazine
- Congratulations to Ev Bernard of EB3 Motorsports on receiving some ink in the August 2011 issue of Hot Rod Magazine. Ev was featured with his 1968 Chevy Camaro for Drag Week 2011. The Chevy small block powered Camaro is equipped with twin GT4718 88mm WORK turbochargers and is looking to improve on his previous 2010 Drag Week's 7.61 average. See the entire article on page 58 in the upcoming August 2011 issue of Hot Rod Magazine.
Arnie Cobb wins 5.0 at Macon National Dragway
- Arnie takes the win against Israel Deraney in the 5.0 class at Macon National Dragway. Arnie's Nova is equipped with a WORK 106mm. turbocharger. Arnie would like to give special thanks to Buddy, Dad, Shane, and Nicholas.
Personal best ET on first weekend out for Bobby Grasch with his new WORKed upgrade
- Bobby recently made the move into the new BorgWarner S500SX4 88mm. On the first weekend out on 275 Hoosiers and only 20 PSI of boost, Bobby was rewarded with a personal best!
660'... 5.452 @ 134.89
1/4... 8.38 @ 166.11
Shawn Zubler goes 6.60 in NMCA trim first weekend testing
- First weekend testing with the new BorgWarner S500SX4 88mm, Shawn Zubler and the KOS Motorsports team set a personal best and an unoffical NMCA record. Keep a look out at NMCA events for the Outlaw 10.5 1999 Trans Am as the KOS team works out the details!
The new WORK Turbochargers site has come to life!
- Take some time to look around, our Knowledge Base located in the FAQ section provides a wealth of detailed general turbo information, the Customer section includes build information, pictures and multimedia, in the Services area you will find more details about what we can do for you, along with information in the About Us that provides information about who we are. Any feedback is highly appreciated, don't be shy about sending us a note if you have a question or suggestion!
For 2011 WORK Turbochargers proudly announces teaming up KOS Motorsports with the newest 88mm turbochargers from BorgWarner.
- The new S500SX4-88 will be showcased on Team owner and driver Shawn Zubler's immaculate 1999 NMCA Outlaw 10.5 Trans Am. The PA based team with be attending many races with full research and tech involvement from Work Turbochargers.
- The 88mm units will be fully prepped under our own Work Turbochargers line of race specific turbo units with our speed sensor mounting option for data acquisition.
- KOS Motorsports will be the first WORK Turbocharged vehicles to be running twin BorgWarner S500SX4-88s.
Gibson Racing gets WORKed again.
In high gear with momentum from last year's impressive season, Gibson Racing is on board with WORK Turbochargers for an exciting 2011.
New modifications to the chassis were tested out for the first time at the ORTC Radial Revolution at SGMP in February leading to Gibson posting a new personal best 1/8th mile ET and MPH. After the event, it was decided to make the move over to our new WORK Turbochargers twin 91mm units to exploit the power potential of the small block power plant. As always, the hard charging Gibson Racing team is up to the challenge of this years season with full support from WORk Turbochargers. JR would like to thank TCI Transmissions, VP Racing Fuels, Mickey Thompson tires and Moran Racing Injectors for their support in 2011. Look for new updates coming soon as JR hit’s the track with the new twin 91mm combo!
Jamie Hacking makes major changes for 2011
Jamie has revamped the GMC Syclone with an updated front suspension and new HED built V-6 power to take full advantage of the WORK S500SX4-88mm turbo. Looking to shatter the already impressive perfomance from last year, Hacking has everybody in X275 well within his sights for 2011.
Monson Racing is WORKing out the details for 2011!
Returning for the 2011, the unmistakable Mustang belonging to Jim Monson has undergone some minor changes while in hibernation this winter.
Look for a new forward facing turbo setup, allowing Monson to pull every last bit of power from the underdog small block 10.5 outlaw.
Jim and crew chief Dan “Huggie Bear” will be running select NMRA/NMCA events, as well as the YellowBullet Nationals, testing the potential of the new combo. Jim would like to thank the guys at XS Power, Hutch’s Transmission, NLR Controls, VP Fuels and Mickey Thompson tires for their continued support in 2011!
The 2011 Season - Get to WORK now!
WORK Turbochargers will be at the following events in 2011:
- August 5 Milan Drag Way MI
- September 2, 3, 4 NMRA Columbus OH
- September 30 - Oct 2 Bowing Green KY
- October 14-16 ORTC SGMP
- October 21 Reed's Birthday - Shhh, don't tell Reed we told you...
Here's the events that everyone is interested in!
If there are any additional events that you feel we should have listed here, please contact us!
ONLY 1 AVAILABLE
Chevrolet Duraxmax 6.6L
2004.5 - 2008
Stage 1 Upgrade
FREE SHIPPING to lower 48
Call for details