New for 2014 - The TiAL QRJ is our latest boost control valve. Designed with the needs of high performance recirculating systems in mind. The QRJ features a new body design, compact installation envelope, high-flow capacity, and configurable inlet and outlet ports.
- For use on turbo-charged and super-charged applications (Paxton, Vortec, etc.). The body and all internal components are CNC-machined from 6061 aluminum alloy. It features a large 1.50 in (38.5mm) valve.
- Optional configurations of Hose and or V-band connections for the inlet and outlet ports.
- The valve seat seal utilizes a Viton O-ring that is clamped in place to prevent the possibility of sticking to the seat and pulling out. The valve stem and guide are Teflon-lubricated, hard anodize-coated for wear resistance.
- The QRJ comes with our own machined aluminum banjo-type air fitting and bolt, with over sized 10mm hose barb for quick actuator response.
- Color anodized aluminum options (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Black).
- Multiple inlet and return port options for many install configurations.
- Internal return spring pressure tuned for fastest response. Custom spring options are available for other configurations.
- When Ordering, the Body, and 2 Flange sets will be selected. [ Body #] + [ Inlet Flange #] + [ Outlet Flange #]
Whats in the Box
Included with every Tial QRJ:
TiAL Air Fitting
Configured Port flanges of choice ( See Below )
The QRJ can be configured with V-Band and Hose connections on either port.
V-Band in - V-Band out
V-Band in - Hose out
Hose in - V-Band out
Hose in - Hose out
& A Diffuser outlet
TiAL V-Band Clamp
TiAL Designed V-Band Clamps are manufactured in house.
CNC machined aluminum clamps ensure a secure and pressure tight fit. Featuring our new CNCd stainless steel swing out retaining hardware, to make installation and service simple and quick.
High performance Diaphragm
The QRJ features TiAL's high performance diagram. Long cycle life, zero leakage & zero breakaway friction. For fast and reliable boost control.