The wastegate that started it all. This unit was developed as a bolt in replacement unit for the Porsche 962 racecar.
- High temp NiCrFe based alloy valve and 347SS valve housing offer longer product life compared to competing designs.
- High temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm.
- 17-7 PH Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature and resists "relaxing" up to 900F (483C).
- Nitronic 60 Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat, and valve bushing.
- All Stainless Steel hardware.
- Mating weld flanges are 304L
- Color anodized aluminum actuator (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Black).
- Race proven at Daytona 24hour on a Porsche GT2 Twin Turbo.
Whats in the Box
Included with every TiAL F46:
F46 Valve Seat
2 TiAL Air Fittings
8 SS Allen Head Bolts and Washers
TiAL Racing Valve Stem
TiAL's F46 is equipped with the racing valve stem. The wear coating is resistant to the corrosive effects of lead oxide which is present when running leaded racing fuel.